- Reviews (0)
MIS 665 Topic 3 Benchmark Simulation and Risk Analysis Case Study
The purpose of this assignment is to use analytics techniques to analyze a case problem.
Read Case Study Case 15.2 “Ebony Bath Soap” from the textbook, and then complete the following items.
- For Questions 1 and 2 of the case, use the Palisade DecisionTools Excel software to set up a simulation model and run a simulation with 500 trials for the case. Ensure that all Palisade software output is included in your files and that only one Excel file is open when running a simulation. Use the “Topic 3 Case Study Template” file as a starting point. Hint: The RiskSimtable function was be helpful for running the simulations.
- Respond to Question 3 as written in the problem. Ignore the confidence interval portion of the question.
- Respond to Question 4 as written in the problem.
To receive full credit on the assignment, complete the following.
- Ensure that the Palisade software output is included with your submission.
- Ensure that Excel files include the associated cell functions and/or formulas if functions and/or formulas are used.
- Include a written response to all narrative questions presented in the problem by placing it in the associated Excel file.
- Include screenshots of all simulation distribution results for output variables.
- Place each problem in its own Excel file. Ensure that your first and last name are in your Excel file names.
In a 500-750-word summary to company management, address the following. Include relevant charts and graphs within your summary, as needed.
- Describe the case specific business requirements and how they can be communicated across all levels of the organization.
- Based on the simulation results, discuss the Annual Cost output statistical distributions. Assume that your audience as minimal background in statistics.
- Discuss which Annual Cost output probability distribution has the most dispersion, and explain why this is so.
- Explain the descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics that have been used to formulate the solutions to the business needs.
- Based on the Annual Cost output statistical distributions and other information gleaned from your analysis, discuss the specific prescribed course of action you would recommend to company management and justify your recommendations. Include discussion of how the proposed analytics solutions can optimize organizational performance and effectiveness.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
MS Business Analytics
2.1: Interpret and communicate business requirements across levels of an organization.
2.3: Formulate solutions to business needs using descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
2.5: Evaluate analytics-based solutions to optimize organizational performance and effectiveness.
Course Tutor helps in providing the best essay writing service. If you need 100% original papers for MIS 665 Topic 3 Benchmark Simulation and Risk Analysis GCU, then contact us through call or live chat.
MIS 665 Topic 3 Benchmark Simulation and Risk Analysis GCU
ACCT 553 DeVry, BIAM 500 DeVry, CIS 500 STR, CIS 558 STR, ENG 105 GCU, FIN 390 DeVry, FIN 504 GCU, HCA 545 GCU, HCA 699 GCU, HLT 306 GCU, HLT 362 GCU, HLT 555 GCU, HLT 610 GCU, HLT 665 GCU, HOSP 594 DeVry, HRM 600 DeVry, MAT 144 GCU, MGMT 600, MGT 599 STR, MGT 655 GCU, MKT 373 GCU, PSY 362 GCU, PSY 565 GCU, PSY 575 GCU, PSY 665 GCU, SOC 102 GCU, SOC 320 GCU, SOC 372 GCU, SOC 412 GCU, NSG 6440 SU, HIM 515 GCU, NSG 4029 SU, HIM 615 GCU, NSG 3029 SU, NSG 4055 SU, NSG 6630 SU, NSG 6005 SU, CRMJ 310, PSY 510 GCU, CRMJ 300 Devry, CRMJ 425, SPD 200 GCU, HLT 490 GCU ,ECH 340 GCU , ECH 440 GCU , ECH 355 GCU ,ECH 350 GCU ,LDR 461 GCU ,ECH 425 GCU ,REL 212 STR ,SCI 115 STR ,CIS 505 STR ,JUS 652 GCU, MGT 640 GCU, CIS 527 STR, SOC 436 GCU,ACC 502 GCU, FIN 504 GCU , MATH 260 DeVry ,ETHC 445 DeVry ,ECET 220 DeVry , CARD 405 DeVry, NETW 203 DeVry, NETW 205 DeVry, ECET 365 DeVry ,MATH 270 DeVry ,PHYS 310 DeVry, BIB 106 GCU ,CIS 512 STR ,SYM 506 GCU ,ECN 601 GCU ,BIAM 570 DeVry, PSY 402 GCU , SOC 480 GCU , BIAM 530 DeVry, DNP 810 GCU , DNP 820 GCU , DNP 825 GCU , ECN 450 GCU , DNP 830 GCU , LDR 804 GCU , MAT 105 GCU , ECS 501 GCU , ECS 555 GCU , TSL 552 GCU , ECS 560 GCU , NRS 493 GCU , ECS 570 GCU , BUS 352 GCU , MIS 660 GCU , ECS 590 GCU , MIS 665 GCU
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.