- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
MIS 605 Topic 6 Joins GCU
The purpose of this assignment is to complete two complex queries, join them, and validate the expected results of the join.
For this assignment, continue to assume the role of a data analyst at Adventure Works Cycling Company. As you work to address the business problem surrounding sales of the “LL Road Frame-Black 60,” you must continue to refine the data by condensing them into two tables. This requires you to join the table data sets together. While this is an important process, you must be aware of the data integrity issues that can occur as a result of completing joins.
Please note that when SQL queries are run, results are generated in the form of data. This data should be exported and saved to Excel for a visual check of accuracy.
Create a Word document that includes the SQL query code used to explore the database tables and answer the following questions.
Complete the steps below to practice joins.
- Combine MyProduct and MyPriceHistory displaying the fields into a new temporary table called MyProductPriceHistory. Display ProductID, Name, EndDate, and List Price.
- Combine MyProduct and MySalesOrderDetail displaying the fields into a new temporary table called MySalesOrderDetailbyName. Display ProductID, Name, SalesOrderID, and Quantity.
- Combine MySalesOrderDetailbyName and ALLSalesOrderDates displaying the fields into a new temporary table called MySalesHistory. Display ProductID, Name, OrderDate, and SumOfQuantity. This will require you using the SUM and GROUP BY statements.
Create a Word document that includes the SQL query code used for each of the joins listed. Additionally, identify and analyze the data integrity issues you encountered in SQL.
- Discuss bad queries and bad table data in your analysis.
- Explain the impact of the data integrity issues.
- Indicate what needs to be revised in the code.
- Discuss specifically what needs to be done to fix the data integrity issues created by the join. Please note that as part of your final project for the course you will be adding these new tables to the ERD you created in Topic 5.
Compile the Excel data file and Word document containing the SQL queries and answers to the questions into a .zip file and submit to your instructor.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
MIS 605 Topic 6 Joins GCU
ACCT 553 DeVry, BIAM 500 DeVry, CIS 500 STR, CIS 558 STR, ENG 105 GCU, FIN 390 DeVry, FIN 504 GCU, HCA 545 GCU, HCA 699 GCU, HLT 306 GCU, HLT 362 GCU, HLT 555 GCU, HLT 610 GCU, HLT 665 GCU, HOSP 594 DeVry, HRM 600 DeVry, MAT 144 GCU, MGMT 600, MGT 599 STR, MGT 655 GCU, MKT 373 GCU, PSY 362 GCU, PSY 565 GCU, PSY 575 GCU, PSY 665 GCU, SOC 102 GCU, SOC 320 GCU, SOC 372 GCU, SOC 412 GCU, NSG 6440 SU, HIM 515 GCU, NSG 4029 SU, HIM 615 GCU, NSG 3029 SU, NSG 4055 SU, NSG 6630 SU, NSG 6005 SU, CRMJ 310, PSY 510 GCU, CRMJ 300 Devry, CRMJ 425, SPD 200 GCU, HLT 490 GCU ,ECH 340 GCU , ECH 440 GCU , ECH 355 GCU ,ECH 350 GCU ,LDR 461 GCU ,ECH 425 GCU ,REL 212 STR ,SCI 115 STR ,CIS 505 STR ,JUS 652 GCU, MGT 640 GCU, CIS 527 STR, SOC 436 GCU,ACC 502 GCU, FIN 504 GCU , MATH 260 DeVry ,ETHC 445 DeVry ,ECET 220 DeVry , CARD 405 DeVry, NETW 203 DeVry, NETW 205 DeVry, ECET 365 DeVry ,MATH 270 DeVry ,PHYS 310 DeVry, BIB 106 GCU ,CIS 512 STR ,SYM 506 GCU ,ECN 601 GCU ,BIAM 570 DeVry, PSY 402 GCU , SOC 480 GCU , HUM 112 STR , PHI 210 STR, ACC 667 GCU, ACC 622 GCU, ACC 623 GCU, ENTR 510 DeVry, DNP 840 GCU , BIO 550 GCU , HRM 420 DeVry , ACC 690 GCU , HCA 807 GCU , ACC 650 GCU , REET 420 DeVry , MIS 605 GCU
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.