- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
HIM 615 Topic 7 Assignment Grand Canyon
HIM 615 Topic 7 Hardware Solution: RFP
Refer to the following links that explain the RFP process and provide a template that can be modified to suit any situation:
- RFP Sample Documents from HIMSS: http://www.himss.org/rfp-sample-documents-0
- RFP Template for Health IT: https://www.healthit.gov/sites/default/files/request-for-proposal-template-for-health-information-technology.docx
Select one of your suggested solutions you identified in the EHR Life Cycle Presentation assignment.
Develop a 750-1,000-word RFP for an EHR hardware solution that would support the selected solution identified in the EHR Life Cycle Presentation assignment. Take on the vantage point of the informatics director at a facility in need of your solution. Your RFP should include, but not be limited to:
- A brief cover letter (100-150 words).
- Summary of company’s background information.
- Important dates.
- Contact names/resources for answering questions.
- Requirements that the hardware supplier is to support.
- Technical requirements — operating system requirements or network environment/interface needs.
- Marketing collateral.
- Any supporting document requirements.
- The selection process requirements: demonstrations, presentations, testing, install, etc.
The format of this assignment should align with that of a standard RFP.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
NSG 4029 Full Course Latest SU
ACCT 553 DeVry, BIAM 500 DeVry, CIS 500 STR, CIS 558 STR, ENG 105 GCU, FIN 390 DeVry, FIN 504 GCU, HCA 545 GCU, HCA 699 GCU, HLT 306 GCU, HLT 362 GCU, HLT 555 GCU, HLT 610 GCU, HLT 665 GCU, HOSP 594 DeVry, HRM 600 DeVry, MAT 144 GCU, MGMT 600, MGT 599 STR, MGT 655 GCU, MKT 373 GCU, PSY 362 GCU, PSY 565 GCU, PSY 575 GCU, PSY 665 GCU, SOC 102 GCU, SOC 320 GCU, SOC 372 GCU, SOC 412 GCU, NSG 6440 SU, ,HIM 515 GCU, NSG 4029 SU, HIM 615 GCU,