- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
CIS 527 Week 10 Term Paper STR
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” video in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Term Paper: Managing Organizational Risk
No longer than a decade ago, IT security professionals had to work hard to persuade organizational leaders about the importance of developing effective risk management plans. Nowadays, due to the plethora of cautionary tales that organizations history provide, business leaders are informed on the need to manage risk and understand the crucial role of an organization’s IT infrastructure on its ability to perform business.
A computer incident response team (CIRT) plan can help prepare organizations for incidents that might occur.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
- Describe the objectives and main elements of a CIRT plan.
- Analyze the manner in which a CIRT plan fits into the overall risk management approach of an organization and how it supports other risk management plans.
- Provide at least two (2) examples of how CIRT plans define the who, what, when, where, and why of the response effort.
- Analyze the manner in which the development of a CIRT plan enables management to adopt a more proactive approach to risk management. Include recommendations for remaining proactive in the continual improvement and update of CIRT plans.
- Infer on the evolution of threats over the last decade that organizations must now consider.
- Predict the evolution of regulatory requirements mandating risk management processes and plans.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) plan for an organization in a given scenario.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT risk management.
- Write clearly and concisely about topics related to IT risk management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions
Click here to view the grading rubric
CIS 527 Week 10 Term Paper STR
ACCT 553 DeVry, BIAM 500 DeVry, CIS 500 STR, CIS 558 STR, ENG 105 GCU, FIN 390 DeVry, FIN 504 GCU, HCA 545 GCU, HCA 699 GCU, HLT 306 GCU, HLT 362 GCU, HLT 555 GCU, HLT 610 GCU, HLT 665 GCU, HOSP 594 DeVry, HRM 600 DeVry, MAT 144 GCU, MGMT 600, MGT 599 STR, MGT 655 GCU, MKT 373 GCU, PSY 362 GCU, PSY 565 GCU, PSY 575 GCU, PSY 665 GCU, SOC 102 GCU, SOC 320 GCU, SOC 372 GCU, SOC 412 GCU, NSG 6440 SU, HIM 515 GCU, NSG 4029 SU, HIM 615 GCU, NSG 3029 SU, NSG 4055 SU, NSG 6630 SU, NSG 6005 SU, CRMJ 310, PSY 510 GCU, CRMJ 300 Devry, CRMJ 425, SPD 200 GCU, HLT 490 GCU ,ECH 340 GCU , ECH 440 GCU , ECH 355 GCU ,ECH 350 GCU ,LDR 461 GCU ,ECH 425 GCU ,REL 212 STR ,SCI 115 STR ,CIS 505 STR ,JUS 652 GCU, MGT 640 GCU, CIS 527 STR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.