CIS 527 Full Course Discussions STR
CIS 527 Week 1 Discussion STR
“Risk Management” Please respond to the following:
- Assess the level of risk to an organization that allows employees to use wearable devices (i.e., Google Glass, Apple Watches, Pebble, etc.) to interact with company network assets. Make sure that you directly address the level (e.g. low, medium or high) and support your assessment with a real life situation or scenario.
CIS 527 Week 2 Discussion STR
“Compliance and Ethics” Please respond to the following:
- Read the article on NPR titled “U.S. Threatened to Fine Yahoo $250K a Day if it didn’t Release User Data” located at http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/09/11/347778189/u-s-threatened-to-fine-yahoo-250k-a-day-if-it-didnt-release-user-data. Then, debate the ethical conflicts that can arise with compliance. Defend one side of the argument.
I’m adding an alternative question to this week’s discussion thread. You can address this one instead of or in addition to the Yahoo case. Amazon’s Echo has been in the news recently. Read the article on NPR “As We Leave More Digital Tracks, Amazon Echo Factors in Murder Investigation” located at Echo. Then debate the ethical conflicts that can arise with compliance in this or similar cases. Choose a side, as if you were the lead attorney for that side and defend your chosen side (even if your chosen side isn’t how you totally feel is the correct response about the issue).
CIS 527 Week 3 Discussion STR
“Protected Assets” Please respond to the following:
- Determine the top five (5) IT assets to include in a risk assessment for a typical manufacturing facility. Justify your selection. The emphasis here is on IT assets not general company assets.
CIS 527 Week 4 Discussion STR
“Identifying and Analyzing Vulnerabilities” Please respond to the following:
- Assess the effectiveness of offering a reward to individuals external to the organization in exchange for them to identify vulnerabilities on a new technology.
CIS 527 Week 5 Discussion STR
“Risk Mitigation Security Controls” Please respond to the following:
- Read the subsections of the risk mitigation security control of the Federal Financial Institution Examination Council (FFIEC) located at http://ithandbook.ffiec.gov/it-booklets/operations/risk-mitigation-and-control-implementation.aspx. Next, infer on the five (5) controls likely to be found in small community financial institutions such as credit unions. Justify your choices
CIS 527 Week 6 Discussion STR
“Risk Mitigation Plans in Multinational Organizations” Please respond to the following:
- Review the locations of Google data centers presented on the following Website http://www.google.com/about/datacenters/inside/locations/. Then research at least two (2) domestic and three (3) international locations and predict five (5) risks that Google must include in their risk mitigation plans that are different depending on the geographical location of the data centers.
CIS 527 Week 7 Discussion STR
“Business Continuity Plan” Please respond to the following:
- Click hereto read the Business Continuity Plan for MIT. Then, recommend two (2) additional components to improve the plan. Justify your recommendations.
CIS 527 Week 8 Discussion STR
“Disaster Recovery Plan” Please respond to the following:
- Click hereto read the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). Next, explain its relationship to MIT’s BCP from the previous week’s discussion (Click here). Then, based on the established relationship, assess whether or not there is anything missing from the DRP. Provide a rationale for your response.
CIS 527 Week 9 Discussion STR
“Security Breach Response” Please respond to the following:
- Read The Wall Street Journal’s article titled “Target Warned of Vulnerabilities Before Data Breach” located at http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304703804579381520736715690. Then, read Target’s response at https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/payment-card-issue-FAQ. Critique Target’s response to the security breach in the context of ethics, regulations, and best practices. If you can’t get the WSJ article an alternative is located here – http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/02/14/target-warned-breach/5494911/.
CIS 527 Week 10 Discussion STR
“Business Impact Assessment Priorities” Please respond to the following:
- Recommend one (1) consideration that in your opinion should always be considered top priority when performing a business impact analysis. Support your recommendation.
CIS 527 Week 11 Discussion STR
“Course Conclusion” Please respond to the following:
- You have just completed ten (10) weeks of an introduction to networking course. Imagine you have been asked to create a one-day training course that highlights the important elements of what you have just learned within the past ten (10) weeks.
Create a hierarchy of no more or no less than five (5) of the most important topics that you believe that a one-day course entitled “IT Risk management: The Essentials Presented in One Day” should address. Provide a detailed rationale for each of the five (5) topics
Course Tutor helps in providing the best essay writing service. If you need 100% original papers for CIS 527 Full Course Discussions STR, then contact us through call or live chat.
CIS 527 Full Course Discussions STR
ACCT 553 DeVry, BIAM 500 DeVry, CIS 500 STR, CIS 558 STR, ENG 105 GCU, FIN 390 DeVry, FIN 504 GCU, HCA 545 GCU, HCA 699 GCU, HLT 306 GCU, HLT 362 GCU, HLT 555 GCU, HLT 610 GCU, HLT 665 GCU, HOSP 594 DeVry, HRM 600 DeVry, MAT 144 GCU, MGMT 600, MGT 599 STR, MGT 655 GCU, MKT 373 GCU, PSY 362 GCU, PSY 565 GCU, PSY 575 GCU, PSY 665 GCU, SOC 102 GCU, SOC 320 GCU, SOC 372 GCU, SOC 412 GCU, NSG 6440 SU, HIM 515 GCU, NSG 4029 SU, HIM 615 GCU, NSG 3029 SU, NSG 4055 SU, NSG 6630 SU, NSG 6005 SU, CRMJ 310, PSY 510 GCU, CRMJ 300 Devry, CRMJ 425, SPD 200 GCU, HLT 490 GCU ,ECH 340 GCU , ECH 440 GCU , ECH 355 GCU ,ECH 350 GCU ,LDR 461 GCU ,ECH 425 GCU ,REL 212 STR ,SCI 115 STR ,CIS 505 STR ,JUS 652 GCU, MGT 640 GCU, CIS 527 STR
There are no reviews yet.