- Size Guide
- Reviews (0)
BIB 106 Topic 7 Assignment GCU
BIB 106 Topic 7 Covenant Term Paper Part III: Final Draft
The last component of the multistage term paper assignment requires you to put all your thoughts and ideas into the final draft of your paper. This final component in your term paper must be between 1,750-2,000 words.
Within the first section of your essay, address (1) and (2) for each of the covenants: Noahic, Abrahamic, Mosaic/Sinai, Davidic, and the new covenant.
- Explain the main aspects of each covenant as presented in the Bible.
- Explain why the covenant is important to understanding God in relationship with his people.
In the second section, explain how the last four covenants relate to one another, that is, the Abrahamic, Mosaic, Davidic, and new covenants.
This essay requires a minimum of six academic sources from the GCU Library, in addition to the Bible and your textbook. Additional sources outside of the GCU Library may be used with the instructor’s approval prior to usage.
Access the “GCU Style Guide” and “GCU Template” located in the Student Success Center. This template is required to write the final draft of your term paper.
Some helpful tips for a successful outcome:
- Once you have written your paper, make and take sufficient time to ensure that your points are clearly stated and that everything included in your paper is working cohesively to prove your thesis. Before you submit your completed term paper, read through it with a critical eye, looking for repeated phrases, weak or no transitions that lead the reader from one thought to another, and redundancy. Are you saying the same thing repeatedly but with different words? For help with transitions, refer to the topic online resource, “Coherence: Transitions Between Ideas,” located in the Capital Community College Foundation Guide to Grammar and Writing.
- Next, simplify your paper, paying close attention to the word count on the assignment criteria.
- Last, make sure you have cited all your sources in the paper and have listed them in the reference section of your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the GCU Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
BIB 106 Topic 7 Assignment GCU
ACCT 553 DeVry, BIAM 500 DeVry, CIS 500 STR, CIS 558 STR, ENG 105 GCU, FIN 390 DeVry, FIN 504 GCU, HCA 545 GCU, HCA 699 GCU, HLT 306 GCU, HLT 362 GCU, HLT 555 GCU, HLT 610 GCU, HLT 665 GCU, HOSP 594 DeVry, HRM 600 DeVry, MAT 144 GCU, MGMT 600, MGT 599 STR, MGT 655 GCU, MKT 373 GCU, PSY 362 GCU, PSY 565 GCU, PSY 575 GCU, PSY 665 GCU, SOC 102 GCU, SOC 320 GCU, SOC 372 GCU, SOC 412 GCU, NSG 6440 SU, HIM 515 GCU, NSG 4029 SU, HIM 615 GCU, NSG 3029 SU, NSG 4055 SU, NSG 6630 SU, NSG 6005 SU, CRMJ 310, PSY 510 GCU, CRMJ 300 Devry, CRMJ 425, SPD 200 GCU, HLT 490 GCU ,ECH 340 GCU , ECH 440 GCU , ECH 355 GCU ,ECH 350 GCU ,LDR 461 GCU ,ECH 425 GCU ,REL 212 STR ,SCI 115 STR ,CIS 505 STR ,JUS 652 GCU, MGT 640 GCU, CIS 527 STR, SOC 436 GCU,ACC 502 GCU, FIN 504 GCU , MATH 260 DeVry ,ETHC 445 DeVry ,ECET 220 DeVry , CARD 405 DeVry, NETW 203 DeVry, NETW 205 DeVry, ECET 365 DeVry ,MATH 270 DeVry ,PHYS 310 DeVry, BIB 106 GCU